October 29, 2008

He Who Sings, Pray Twice

I've told you that i am on a booklet called Miracle Hour to guide me into a deeper conversation with God, right. As I pray, I sing along. It has been said that, "He who sings, pray twice".

"Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord; let us shout aloud the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before Him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song." ~Psalm 95:102
Don Moen - Give Thanks


DON MOEN - At The Foot Of The Cross (Ashes To Beauty)


Don Moen - I Offer My Life

5 comments:

Mariuca said...

Morning Jean! Dropping EC here today, have a great Thursday. B is very upset, I shall hop over to AGP now and tell u why! :(

Mariuca said...

Oh he he, does this mean I'm first here too? ;)

yoon see said...

A great burden has been lifted up while listening to the songs here. Thanks:)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

->mariuca: aloha marzie! thanks for making your drop here too!! Love ya!! *HUGZ*

i havent been implementing the FC linkies love here. i shall let u know once i've started here, k! thanks for being such a great supporter in whatever i do! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

->yoon see: hello yoon see! im so glad to hear abt that! it makes me happy. thanks, dear! May God continue to bless you with his unconditional love. *HUGZ* :)))