November 10, 2008

Book Tag *

I was tagged by Jackie on this Book Tag at my other blog, AGP. I've decided to do it here simply because there are lesser posts here. :)

Rules:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2.Open the book to page 56.
3.Find the fifth sentence.
4.Post the text of the next two to five sentences.
5.Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book or the intellectual one. Pick the Closest.
6.Tag five people to do the same.

ok, Jackie, here's closest book to me: Thirsting for God by Robert Llewelyn and page 56 says; [The 5th & 6th sentences were highligted in bold red]

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. There is music in these words, and merely to repeat them and linger upon them is in itself a kind of mental & spiritual therapy. Especially is this so of the first three - love, joy, peace - words whose very sound seems to convey the qualities they express. Let us think in particular of the second of these fruits, joy spiritual joy - and at once we shall be linked with the dominant note in the gospel passage: thanksgiving. We shall recall how one of the ten lepers returned to give thanks (Luke 17:15-16). It is the grateful people who are the happy people, and where gratitude is absent we look in vain for joy.
And now to fulfilled the rules, i would like to tag: Nicole, Abby, Miranda, Yoon See & Arija.

Let's see what you guys are into these days. :)



* The first person to leave a comment on any post title that ends with a star will receive a link back to his or her blog for being my first commentator!


First Commentator

Thanks, Marzie! *HUGZ*

11 comments:

Mariuca said...

CHOP!!

Mariuca said...

Ha ha ha Jean!!!!! I just only got home u know!!!! Tak sempat buat apa lagi, saw ur comment and terus came over ha haha!!!! So u are my first visit today YAY! :):):)

Mariuca said...

Yay, so happy I made it here first, love ya Miss Y! :)

Mariuca said...

You know, somebody tagged me with this one months ago he he, forgot oredi oso who tagged me!! Have a great day Jean, I will be writing a new post hopefully tonight, look out for it yeah? ;)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

->mariuca: Marzie!!! im so happy you made it here first! congratulation, dear! You're the first FC in my first FC linky love post!! :) *HUGZ*

thanks for rushing here as soon as you read my comment at yr place. :) see yr lovely avatar in my post? i quickly published yr avatar here as soon as i see your CHOP. :) im just as happy as you are for being LWYH FC! :)

haha marzie, i think jackie tagged u on this lar. she tagged both of us together-gether. :)

woohoo!! thanks for the tips, marzie! i hope to be one of yr FC. will def watch out for ya post! :)

Nicole Orriëns said...

Hi Jean,

thanks for commenting, and tagging me!

Nicole

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

->nicole: no prob, nicole! hv fun in yr tag! :)

yoon see said...

Wishing you happy and joyful....yeah always:)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

->yoon see: thanks, yoon see! hope you'll have mnay happy days ahead!c:)

yoon see said...

Thanks Jean, pls. forgive me dropping by here so late this time.
Yeah, God wouldn’t fail in all circumstances but human do, sorry again!
Thanks for the tag Jean, I will do it when I am free.

Again, I thank you for your love, support and friendship. I would like to give you a Christmas gift. May I have your email please Jean?

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

->yoon see: hehe, no prob, yoon see! seeing that you care now makes me happy! :) Is the thought that counts.

aww... thanks for thinking of me, yoon see. I am so touched. Love ya, girl! Here's my email: jeanchia@yahoo.com